I just do not understand....

Uprising

Guys, agree to disagree and try not to have the last word.

It's just a game and not worth the effort.  Someone will be right later and they 'll get the "I told you so" when that happens.  But it's not happening now.  Or tomorrow.  Or next week.  Or next month.

I like both space marines and primaris. I'm hoping to see a "one can't exist without the other" style emerge here in which the primaris marines become recognised as a crucial force which frees up the standard (and by standard I still mean totally epic) astartee to engage in more integral roles.

So long as they don't go the way of the thunder warrior. (Which they shouldn't)

It will open up interesting new dynamics though between marines and the new generations though. Dynamics which will take time to be realised and allow for interesting story lines in future fluff

Eg the old guard being unable to give the new boys a chance and they prove their worth. Or a primaris marine who is able set straight by a standard marine.

What confuses me though is their "status" as within the power scale of fluff. We known they are somewhere between astartee and custode but custode and space marine brawls are common place and capability and strength are often widely erm......"misinterpreted"?

Archived