Interomancy how much is it going to change in 8th?

SnakeChisler

What was interesting in the spilled beans about Eldar was the quote about the same old favourites being in there (Guide, Doom & Fortune)

It could well be that Interomancy is largely as it is we've seen Mind worm as a staple Power for a while and will translate onto vehicles quite easily now.

Everyone gets Smite but looking at it and the vehicle profiles that have arrived its a solid hitter for each army cast on a 5+ wonder what value you'd give to mind wipe?

And Ezekiel should be a real star again in this edition 3 powers per turn + hopefully the attack buffs

Interromancy might not be a thing at initial release, not until they come out with an actual DA book. Maybe when they do that they can come up with a less doofy name, though given how awesome they are at naming things, probably not.

I did say again, 6th I ran ravenwing only so didn't use him 7th he's been a bundle of fun

They said that everyone is getting thier own powers, for some such as us Wolves Nids Eldar it's a rehash of our current tables given the Eldar teaser, would have thought that Inquisitors would get thier own with Greyfex power being one of them, will chapters have different or a generic SM table?

It would make sense to split down what they have for chapters the machine one in Angels of Death for example seemed very Iron Hands ish

Goofy naming aside, I hope we keep it.

One of my favourite elements of the 7th ed codex with the introduction of the concept of DA as strong debuffers. It's in-line with our sinister 40k persona and unique among the main Space Marine chapters.

Things like Icon of Old Caliban giving fear and preventing overwatch were awesome thematically and while the fluff was a little bit of a stretch, I loved it because it made DA feel like real mean, scary mofos.

My problem is my main (only) opponent is an ork player and their new morale rules seem like they're going to counter any morale debuffs I was hoping to get.

Also agree that we won't see anything serious in the way of unique powers until we get our own dex.

Archived