Primaris Modelling Challenge

Joe

One possible way to mitigate the risk of a pure random method would be for members to paint their Primaris Marine from a random Chapter using the livery of the Ordo Xenos Deathwatch or in the B&C's mascot Chapter, the Legio Bolter & Chainsword (and I've extended the deadline of the Chronicles of the Legio Bolter & Chainsword exactly for that purpose).

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see so many people taking an interest! \o

One possible way to mitigate the risk of a pure random method would be for members to paint their Primaris Marine from a random Chapter using the livery of the Ordo Xenos Deathwatch or in the B&C's mascot Chapter, the Legio Bolter & Chainsword (and I've extended the deadline of the Chronicles of the Legio Bolter & Chainsword exactly for that purpose).

I'd be up for this. I'm not too keen on the random Chapter aspect, but if that's what the majority go for I'll run with it :smile.:

I suppose one possible manner in which the random chapter aspect could be implemented for some is, rather than a 'here's an existing chapter, go wild', instead it was more along the lines of 'here's the legion from which your chapter is born, create something new and awesome!' It's one alternative, unless people would prefer to work on something they've personally chosen.

I'll look to launch this on July 1st now, as it'll have given people enough time to acquire the Primaris as well as experiment a little. I've finished drafting up the thread now anyhow, I just need to run this all by the right moderators and polish off the banners and medals.