Tbone's Nasty Nurgle Marines

tbone

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my Chaos Nurgle Marines that I want to get on the interwebs to share with folks.  Nothing too fancy here, but I figured having a blog may help keep me motivated to finish some these projects I've started.  Hope you like then!
Link to album

....sorry nothing is named but I'm sure you should all be able to figure out which is which ;)

Edited by tbone

Fixed link and posted some of my more complete models(sorry I haven't based anything!) There are some works in progress in the album and some others I have taken pics of yet. I'll link some of those here a Lil later ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a few more pictures of things I've painted that I should post. Bile is 3d printed and clearly I need to understand how to paint flesh. Couple greater possessed. Resin Deredeos off some dude in Russia years ago. I feel like those need another pass in painting, but they are cool enough model to post. I wish Deredeos was good for CSM I would love to finish them up. 

IMG_20200712_210750~2.jpg

IMG_20200712_211314~2.jpg

IMG_20200712_211424~2.jpg

I remember to use my lightbox. But I keep using my iPhone which should do better, maybe this weekend I'll get out my other camera as I too have been painting. Keep up the good work. I hope to try using my army as it was originally designed, Renegades of Nurgle.