Triszin's log: desolators, kroot, phobos

He looks great! 
One thing though - although I love the addition of Blood Angel chapter icon, but it seems a bit flat in terms of colour compared to all other surfaces around it. I would heartily recommend either sponge-applied 'scratches' or painting parts of it with some darker yellow.

Edited by Majkhel

• 2 months later...

Giggling intesifies

Scale shot of the termis... and my DREADS

m0DJLpC.jpeg

geELtJX.jpeg

Terminators WIP

D5C57Ad.jpeg

QZ7NAaX.jpeg

GILooXd.jpeg

OnC4XRK.jpeg

8yNmgbt.jpeg

8iNzcVN.jpeg

MurderFang V2, on a appropriate sized Base, But bigger, incase we get a melee dread in the future (I just gotta blob his base on a larger base)

and!

His arms can come off, so I can swap in and out his arms, maybe even use him as a invictor ( his legs be Invictor! )

D4jEAvF.jpeg

9hMIfU6.jpeg

1E4VgQA.jpeg

v3m6Zxn.jpeg

realized I never posted finished pictures of the stormwolf

VJ3zSGN.jpg

kKWujRy.jpg

nTWgLxI.jpg

kNQEZHe.jpg

ltkQxLf.jpg

dEhMUiL.jpg

The Bloodclaws look cool; great use of incorporating bits on that pack! (They def give off the 13th Co. vibe or too long in the warp feel). Primaris ARE susceptible to the curse of the Wulfen then!

Have you considered painting the Incursor pack leader conversions visor red or a glow type green color? Yellow seems to blend in too much with all the pack markings.

Edited by Yosef Hausakluif

The Bloodclaws look cool; great use of incorporating bits on that pack! (They def give off the 13th Co. vibe or too long in the warp feel). Primaris ARE susceptible to the curse of the Wulfen then!

Have you considered painting the Incursor pack leader conversions visor red or a glow type green color? Yellow seems to blend in too much with all the pack markings.

Hmm..

Noted. I've been doing eye lens yellow for my wolves, but I do see your point. I'll have to much around to find a appropriate color for the incursor visors

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

I have lots to do on my stormfang im painting, hopefully I'll finish it in the next 6-8 weeks -.-

I love the abundant creativity of this thread, so many out of the box ideas.

As a Gurren Lagann fan, I also hope little Simork gets done at some point to pierce the heavens :biggrin.:

just your luck.

I forgot to post it here. it was in the ork forum

AnYCFpm.jpg?1

3kRr1r7.jpg?1

XKRmQXs.jpg?1

vjtYIMR.jpg?1

lC2iV8w.jpg?1

Edited by Triszin

• 1 month later...