It starts with dice and Guilliman!

Helias_Tancred

The other day a friend offered to sell me the Guilliman model from the Triumvirate set very cheap. I bought it.

Today my local GW manager gave me 2 sets of Ultramarine dice, seems they have a bunch of them in stock and they haven't sold. I always thought they were unique (and cool) dice. I'm very thankful, and it made my day.

Is this a message?!?!

I own and play one army, but I've thought heavily about building a smaller force of another chapter that I like (or AdMech) to play on their own or with my (6k worth of) Blood Angels?

Hmmmm ....

When someone offers you the dice of the 13th Legion you can either take those dice, and go forth destroying the multitudes of heinous cowards that surround the 500 worlds.... OR you can politely give those dice back and say, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm okay with Imperium being run over by criminals and filthy Xenos. Have a nice day."

I think the message is clear! :)

When someone offers you the dice of the 13th Legion you can either take those dice, and go forth destroying the multitudes of heinous cowards that surround the 500 worlds.... OR you can politely give those dice back and say, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm okay with Imperium being run over by criminals and filthy Xenos. Have a nice day."

I think the message is clear! smile.png

Says the guy sporting Magnus as a profile pic. Just sayin' :P

I think the message is clear! :)

Says the guy sporting Magnus as a profile pic. Just sayin' :P

Hey now... I -bought- my two sets if Ultramarines dice! And Guilliman absolutely trounced through an army of Orks with them!

Archived