Creating a Departmento Munitorum "Army"

I'm hoping you guys can help me flesh out a project idea I'm putting together:

To me, one of the most defining features of 40k is the impossibly convoluted mess of the bureaucratic Adeptus Administratum. Nothing else encapsulates the "grimdark" satire of the setting than the Imperial machine forever grinding forward under the bloated weight of it's own inertia. Entire populations doomed because an indentured scribe misstamped Form AD35-B so it was accidentally filed a city-sized hard-copy archive, only to be retrieved hundreds of years later by a courageous archeo-retrieval team (who lost many good men to the roving packs of giant paper mites).

I'm wanting to start a Munitorum theme army, maybe based around a supply depot with overseeing administration agents. I'm currently just going through the imperial army indexes (now that the FW ones are out) and picking out appropriately fluffy units for the job. It won't be a competitive army by any stretch, this is purely for the hell of it!

Here's some ideas I've had so far:

-Administraum Overseer (Inquisitor)

-Munitorum Assistants (Acolytes)

-The Tax Man (Eversor Assassin)

-Astropath

-Officer of the Fleet

-Master of Ordinance

-Copy Hauler Servitors (Bullgryn with slabshields and mauls): Big servitor fellows carrying massive loads of paperwork (2+ save!)

-Utility Heavy Servitors (Kataphron Destroyers or Breachers)

-File Sorting Servitors (Arco Flagellants)

-Dock Security Servitors (Kastellan Robots)

-Datasmith

-Security Gun Emplacement Servitors (Tarantula Turrets)

-Dock Workers (Conscripts): I love love love the new genestealer cultists models, and with some simple conversions they'd make good laborers.

-Dock Supervisors (Commisar/Officer)

-Technician Team (Special Weapon Team): Brings meltas and democharges (or Elysians with breaching charges!)

-Marshals/Arbites (Tempestus Scions): Local police forces responding to a disturbance at the loading yards. 

-High Marshal (Tempestor Prime)

-Marshal Wagon (Taurox Prime)

-Orbital Delivery Rocket (Deathstrike): It's big and dumb and has a stupid mechanic. Perfect!

-Prometheum Carriers (Cyclops Demolition Vehicles)

-Trojan Supply Tank

-Atlas Recovery Tank

-Sentinel Powerlifters

-Mobile Overwatch Bunker (Malcador Defender): It's a big pillbox with heavybolters. Seems applicable.

-Arvus Lighter

-Munitorum Administration Office (Imperial Bunker/Bastion)

-Heavy Overwatch Emplacements (Vengeance Batteries)

-Void Shield

I'd love to hear any ideas or suggestions you folks might have (especially in terms of renaming units or conversion potential)!