Angels Sanguine & Primaris Inquiry

Aothaine

Quick question regarding Angels Sanguine and Primaris.

I read that Cawl stated that all the flaws were removed from the geneseed. No one really knows why the Angels Sanguine do not show their faces. But it is thought that it is a flaw in the geneseed.

Scouts obviously wouldn't wear helmets. 

What about the Primaris though?

What are your thoughts on this? 

So, do you guys think that the Primaris Angels Sanguine would always be wearing helmets after they joined up with the chapter? Perhaps in respect to the other Angels Sanguine? Or would they not? Trying to figure out how to model these guys and whether or not I need to find a way to buy Primaris Helmets lol.

So, do you guys think that the Primaris Angels Sanguine would always be wearing helmets after they joined up with the chapter? Perhaps in respect to the other Angels Sanguine? Or would they not? Trying to figure out how to model these guys and whether or not I need to find a way to buy Primaris Helmets lol.

Rule of Cool first, obviously, so they should all be wearing helmets ;)

Angels Sanguine never show their faces, right?  I'd make sure that would extend to my Primaris as well.  I try to never model an unhelmeted head on any of my Space Marines because why the ever loving :cuss would you take it off with the amount of Dakka flying around??

why the ever loving :censored: would you take it off with the amount of Dakka flying around??

I remember reading a story in which a group of marines having problems with stealth suits. Their team leader takes his helmet off in order to take in the smells around him and locate them since none of their equipment was able to. Only occassion it made sense.

Quick question regarding Angels Sanguine and Primaris.

I read that Cawl stated that all the flaws were removed from the geneseed. No one really knows why the Angels Sanguine do not show their faces. But it is thought that it is a flaw in the geneseed.

Scouts obviously wouldn't wear helmets. 

What about the Primaris though?

What are your thoughts on this? 

One of the real characteristics of the Angels Sanguine (one of the few in the fluff) is that they always wear helmets. It'd be a shame to lose that. I also don't buy that however long he's spent on it, Cawl has managed to do much of anything about flaws in the BA geneseed.

Why is it obvious that scouts wouldn't wear helmets? Loads of people with regular marines who don't habitually hide their faces model their scouts with them.

why the ever loving :censored: would you take it off with the amount of Dakka flying around??

I remember reading a story in which a group of marines having problems with stealth suits. Their team leader takes his helmet off in order to take in the smells around him and locate them since none of their equipment was able to. Only occassion it made sense.

hahahaha Fantastic.  Of course, they have heightened senses and can smell the sweat of their enemy.

Tradition in the chapter would require that the Primaris keep their helmets on in battle. The only exception I can see is if the model is a ranking officer and stubborn enough to do what he wants. I had a hard time moving heads around so that my Primaris marines all had helmets. I even used an older helmet on a guy. Its silly because he has a helmet on his belt and one on his head. I am sure that the first generation Primaris marines that were made from Gulliman's gene-seed were not capable of exhibiting the rage, thirst and penchant for secrecy associated with Blood Angels and Angels Sanguine. But, if marine gene-seed was collected from fallen marines and planted into new Primaris Marines those flaws would be coming back unless the Gulliman Gene-seed is overriding it.  It's time to find out why they cover their faces.