Who do YOU want to see get a model?

As the title states, which Raven Guard (or successor) do you want to see get an official model?

Obviously Issodon is in the running. He's had rules for years but never had an official model.

Shrike needs a new model, badly. Marines. Do. Not. Frolic.

Me? I want to see Chaplain Cordae get a model. He's been in at least a couple books now and has been around since Shrike was an Initiate. Plus his armor just sounds awesome.

Who do YOU want to see?

As for WHO I'd like to see a model for, Chaplain Cordae of course! Along with some HH guys, think giving the "rough" Raptors a few models would be pretty cool too.

As for WHAT I'd like to see, the Whispercutter would be pretty cool, along with the Darkwing and Shadowhawk, which I don't think had any cosmetic differences from their standard variant, but it'd be cool none the less.

Official pics... no sadly. There's barely any description as well. All I know is that they are built on Kiavahr and has advanced stealth technology to hide it from enemy sensors. The Darkwing is the same, and it says the added tech takes away from carry capacity, so I'd say the same for the Shadowhawk as well. There are official pics of the Darkwing, just look on the limited print of the Corax book cover and you'll see 2. Nothing stands out to to differentiate them from regular Storm Eagles though. 

I’d be more pleased to see some fluff for more characters. Not like in some BL author decided to be one of his actors (the one with claws and jump pack!) to be a Raven Guard by coincidence, but like what Solari and Korvydae got:

What character and preferred behaviour does a captain of the company in question have?

What are his duties as such?

An artwork then.

As for the model, I can build it myself, no need for another honour guard mini called RG 5th Co captain.