Cosmic Dawn Chapter Name help!

Okay this is a bit of a random topic, but there is a contest going on at my local GW to paint up a Primaris Marine in the colours of a brand new Chapter and the winning model becomes the chapter for the store in the upcoming global campaign.

I've got a few ideas banging around my head, one of which is a Chapter colour scheme based on an event in the history of the universe called "Cosmic Dawn" (basically when the first stars ignited).

The colour scheme is gonna be black, and then gold's and silvers for starlight, but that's not the important thing. What I'm struggling with is naming the chapter. The only possible name I've come up with so far is The Dawnbringers, but this kinda leaves out the whole "Cosmic" thing.

Is anyone out there good at naming things? Give me your best ideas!

Thanks in advance

The~

Proto Stars

First Stars

Dawn Stars

Soldiers of Dawn

I just can't find a way to use the word 'cosmic' that doesn't make me cringe for one reason or another (Fantastic 4 flashbacks, anyone?).

Ah, yes, you can try something with „astral“ as people are already used to reading “Astral Claws” so that it wouldn’t sound as lame as Cosmic~ or even Space~ (which would be really retro).

Even though it doesn't quite address your dilema, and their originla scheme doesn't match yours (although you could reuse the chapter emblem, I assume), I kinda feel the Knights of Eternity somewhat fit the bill. You know, Eternity kinda linking them to the dawn of time?

According to Lexicanum (here) they were apparently thought to have been destroyed, so the new chapter could be an attempt at honouring the chapter that died fighting the 'nids...

I come back after a day and you guys knock it out of the park, now I have multiple to narrow it down too. I love this community!

I like:
- Dawn Stars

- Knights of the Cosmic Dawn

- Dawn Angels

Thanks again guys. I'll post up the finished model when it's done.

Sooo, what's wrong with something like:

Knights of the Cosmic Dawn

Angels of the Cosmic Dawn

Redemers....

Templars...

or .....of the Morning Dawn

.....Cosmic Void

......Stellar Void

....Celestial Morning/Dawn