Taurox Prime - Maschinen Krieger

Posting here because it's a Militarum Tempestus vehicle, so here's my Taurox Prime ready for action.  Bringing as an Auxiliary Detachment to my Adeptus Mechanicus force (you can see the rest in those forums).  Blood & Skull Industries' Longhorn 6x6 conversion set.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb217/Mospaeda/IMG_3507_zpsmt45bmar.jpg

Great work! Also thank you, I've been searching for a taurox compatible set of wheels and just couldn't find any

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Noeh - yeah, these are great!  Saw quite a few reviews online and everyone was raving about them, I ordered two sets.  I think they're made to order because it took about 6 days before they were shipped out.  Had some largish chunks of resin on the sprue part, but the models themselves were almost 100%.  One of the plates that hold the wheels to the axle was kinda bowed (but you can't notice it once it was installed) and one of the wheels' inner holes didn't hold the axle peg so I had to shave the peg off.  No biggie.  Just do a Google search on Blood & Skulls Industries conversions and you'll see a Spiky Bits YouTube review and another guy's blog that shows building instructions and tips really well. 

Just some Gale Force 9 glue.  I haven't fielded it in battle yet but I hope the wheels don't have the same problem as yours. They seem pretty solid.

Did you wash them before painting?  I didn't have to but you might have had issues with release agent or something causing the glue not to bond

Love the paint job.

I am about to start building my own prime and I was wondering, because a normal camouflage pattern really doesn't look great on a Taurox Prime, but simple green is quite boring.

I think painting the bottom part in khaki really mitigates that problem.

How did you paint this green-khaki pattern (especially the transitions)?