Chronus question

(If this has been covered elsewhere, feel free to delete or move to an other place)

Hi guys.

I've red the rules for Chronus a couple of times now and am not quite sure on them. They say to use Chronus' BS instead of the vehicles. Okay, everything's cool so far. But, they also say to use the characteristics of the vehicle he is in. Is the vehicle damage chart a characteristic of the vehicle. If so, wouldn't Chronus be basically useless. My own take on this would be to ignore the damage chart on part of the BS and always use Chronus' BS of a 2+, regardless the amount of wounds on the vehicle.

-TheFinnishMarine

I agree.

Let's talk about the best units to put him it...

I'm thinking the Stalker is surprisingly good for him. Hitting on a 2+ modified to 3+ against land units with 6 Stormcannon shots is pretty cool. Quite cheap too.

However, the Land Raider Crusader is probably the all round best just for the sheer amount of guns fired. Giving it an extra wound each turn makes a Land Raider just harder to kill.

Edited by Captain Idaho

He's best in a Landraider, imo.

He makes it more survivable with the repair, and the vehicle can move and always hits on a 2+

Cronus also makes upgrades like the Multi-Melta worthwhile :-)

Use his abilities to amplify the most hard hitting tanks. Suddenly those flyers can be hit by 4 Las Cannons and a MM hitting on 3+

Edited by Ishagu