CSM & Death Guard codeces soon

Sception

Keywords, as a rule, do not do anything.

Eh, decide your Faction, give acces to Icons and decide synergy.

I cant argee with the statement.

And don't forget the FLY keyword, that let's you fall back and fire :P

Fabulous Bile gets a hold of a mountain of captured Primaris thanks to an initiative by Abaddon. Bile toils away, and with the assistance of unpronounceable, chaotic entities, he comes up with some noteworthy prototypes.

The most noteworthy of which are made in conjunction with Sorcerers, Warpsmiths, and the like of.

The initial results are basic but strong, survivable shock troops, chosen. The warpsmith assisted prototypes become improved obliterators. The Sorcerers help create daemonic Helbrutes capable of Psychic assisted projectile rounds, making them the perfect counter to Grey Knight Dread Knights.

These combined successes lead to greater Daemon engines that can act as transports, flying death machines, or just gargantuan hellish inventions of mass destruction.

I could easily see this working on fluff and actual product on the table top, giving us something new, and updated while retaining the current, exceptionally dated line up.

This please. This with psychic powers.

Hell! Give me a giant plasma turtle daemon engine that's a transport and I'll buy 50.

How about a giant melta-armed daemon transport?

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-NO/Legion-Mastodon

Amazing. Expensive, but amazing. Could do some awesome fancy free hand work.

I just wish GW had some Daemon Engine transport equivalent to a Rhino. Missed opportunity to differentiate. Shards of the Silver Tower?