Sabre Search Lights

Beams

I don't have an answer to your question, but I figured I'd let you know that they did get a nerf with the FAQ that was just released.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

tldr:  the searchlights only work for infantry and other sabres, and multiple lights don't stack.

They're still not useless they can buff the twin autocannons on other sabres or better yet stormtroopers for 2+ to hit.

Stormtroopers don't have the <REGIMENT> keyword. Disappointed me at first, but... 

Doesn't really fit IMO. "We are the special forces, now light up our foes with a floodlight!"

So you take 2 batteries of 2, one with a searchlight the other with lascannons. +1 to hit flyers due to skyfire and +1 to hit because of the light, so hitting on 2+, probably -1 to hit because of Hard to Hit. That's not bad for aerial defense. I don't have hydra stats nearby, how does that match up?

Hoooo boys do I have a treat for you!

I made a design for them when the new book came out.

They take a 20mm lens, I'm working on the FW style louvred cover and base now.

They look really great and the site has some cool stuff!

I don't suppose you have any images of the 28mm tank commander painted up you can message me?

Thinking of using them for DKOK is all.

Hoooo boys do I have a treat for you!

I made a design for them when the new book came out.

They take a 20mm lens, I'm working on the FW style louvred cover and base now.

They look really great and the site has some cool stuff!

I don't suppose you have any images of the 28mm tank commander painted up you can message me?

Thinking of using them for DKOK is all.

I'm not responsible for anything but the things I upload on that site, it is a company that prints and sells your 3d designs for you and in exchange you get a small share of the profit.