Forge World Guard FAQ out

Chris521

Looking just at Krieg:

Twin Heavy Stubber teams look nice. 18 s4 shots at 36'' for 39 points is a steal.  

Combat Engineers got even better.  A squad of 5 with heavy flamer and demo charge is 62 points and packs a wallop, 2 squads jumping out of a Chimera will make a mess.

Conqueror got nerfed, feels about right now.

Not sure how to feel about Grenadiers, but having heavy flamers is certainly nice. 

We got all our batteries and tanks back.  Thank goodness, I'm liking this new interaction from Forgeworld/GW.

The only thing that made me sad was the lack of hades for our engineers to get into combat range quickly, other then that 100% happy with the DKoK updating :biggrin.:. I can make do with using a centaur or a chimera to get them forward (2 6 man squads with a demo and a h.flamer each seems fun).

Hell, we even got a couple things i didnt expect, like malcadors, the minotaur n such like.

Also, we got the lasgun array on our chimeras now? Slick.

Shame no artillery platforms, but carriage will do :D

Edited by Mitchverr

...and Sabre searchlights went back to be utterly useless again :whistling:  I guess it's only fair, they were far too good before.

I guess how many people will get mad now that they have already purchased/assembled all sorts of bits to build them... :biggrin.:

How on earth are they useless, they are amazing.  Krieg Combat engineers shooting on a 2+ and can't overheat on a 1? 3+ to hit heavy weapon teams?  50% more hits for conscript blobs.  Ridiculous utility, maybe it's just the blob guard perspective but I want 6.

Erm, reading it all, sabre searchlight platforms cant be used with kriegers can they? As they are not a unit kriegers can take and their rules say "regiment" it wont work with engineers will it?

Or did i miss something?

Edited by Mitchverr

They said there will be additional drafts and they specifically responded to the Hades Engineer and Veteran issue and said they would pass it on.

Thank the lord, they made a double error. First in making the breachers "veterans" but with regular guard stats, and then not giving it to the dudes who were intended to use it! :D

Yay, Elysian sgts get carbine lasguns again! I dont have to locate laspistols in the bits box and chop up arms to stick them on. Although I have already done this on multiple models, still 4 infantry/vet squads to build so yay.

Looking just at Krieg:

Conqueror got nerfed, feels about right now.

We got all our batteries and tanks back.  Thank goodness, I'm liking this new interaction from Forgeworld/GW.

What am I missing? ...it looks like they added the Conqueror to the list of turrets that can fire after moving without penalty... although that same paragraph included the co-axial heavy stubber and oddly, not, the co-axial storm bolter.

Still isn't the Conqueror better now?

Regarding all of the tanks... DKOK can take Basilisks, but does that include the Armageddon Pattern Basilisk (which has the <basilisk> keyword)?