Current meta list....warning. Not for the light hearted

dtse

I think this solution is far better as it removes any fallout that could damage the casual scene as points would.

I disagree, now the casual air-mobile can autolose. And I cannot take my Thk list, it is not broken but I autolose once you kill a couple of speeders. Now I need to take worse ground troops to survive, not the way at all.

From the article on warhammer community: "It’s worth noting that this change only applies to matched play, and in open and narrative play, you’re still as free as ever to reenact dogfights and aerial battles with sky-fleets of your own"

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

FB: Even for fun we only play Matched around here, too many big ego mates. But thanks for the clarification. I'll defo look to print the source once I can get home later.

dtse: I just had not read the source doc, I only have access to BnC much of the time and without exact wording it can let me down. Great to hear it's not a global ban and just a flyer spam fix.

:D

stobz