Grimaldus in 8th

Kisada

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Reclusiarch

A Reclusiarch is one of the senior members of the Chaplaincy in a Space Marines Chapter. The immediate subordinate of the Master of Sanctity, the Reclusiarch is charged with overseeing the Reclusiam, the holiest place in the fortress-monastery which houses the Chapter's holiest relics. The Reclusiarch also oversees the rituals pertaining to the relics[1], as well as training new Chaplains.[2]

Masters Of Sanctity certainly outrank Reclusiarchs but thinking like a Templar, I definitely see the argument for the Reclusiarch being a desired position, especially Helbrecht's Reclusiarch.

A Black Templar Master of Sanctity would likely spend most of his time traveling to the different crusades to help minister to rites like the management of chapter relics (in Black Templars they are probably all over the place with different crusades and while a Reclusiarch will manage them once they are with a crusade, they might need to be moved around and kept track of), training and choosing of Reclusiarchs and sometimes the Emperor's Champion (when he is present) and recording the chapters history (no Librarians, so that duty would fall to him). I doubt he'd be any kind of slouch in a fight to be chosen to be Master of Sanctity (in previous codexes they had an extra wound and attack iirc), but they probably don't see front line combat as much as Reclusiarchs do.

On the topic of Masters, I think any Black Templars Master would have such a stack of non combat duties that it would be seen as a dubious honor. Black Templars by nature don't seem like they would be content to always manage logistics or rites. I think many codex compliant positions like master of signals and master of rites would be delegated to the Marshal's household on an ad hoc basis as is our custom, that way everyone gets a piece of the front line action. Chain of command is important in any well functioning military machine, but the mission must always come first.

You mean the old it will not die he had in 7th or the leadership test to stand back up in the codex ?

the old leadership test... I mean that is why Grimaldus is the hero of helsreach. Because he is the only surviver and that would be cool to see in the codex as a rule.