Soul Drinkers or something else?

Got a real itch to paint purple and they first Chapter that jumped at me was the Soul Drinkers, but we all know how they went down. Do you think it would be possible for them to return with the new Primaris gene stock? Maybe the Fists petitioned Roboute about their Sacrifice etc.

Or do you think it best to do a homebrew Chapter with a purple colour scheme.

Would love to see the Soul Drinkers rise from the ashes ;) 

Sarpedon returns from the warp, steals Primaris data and begins to rebuild the chapter in secret? Sounds plausible.

Or you could go a more nefarious route and suggest that someone with power within the imperium found them and began to rebuild them. They were after all created in secret and told they were sobs of Dornan.

@Acebaur I dont recall any fluff where they were "created in secret and told they were sons of Dorn" the only thing I recall...mind you it has been awhile since I read the series, but the BA Apothacary saying the Genetic legacy could not be traced back to the Imperial fists. By M41 time frame and after faceing severe curruption by the warp and mutation there are several reasons why their geneseed cold test that way. They were most definately Sons of Dorn during the Last Wall protocol from the War of the Beasts and they donated Marines to the rebuilding of the Imperial Fists so I am pretty sure if they were not sons of Dorn it would have be caught at that point.....they are also recognized by the BT's, Fists Exemplar and CF's as a fellow second founding so...... I think recent fluff and stories has countered that now infamous single sentence. But you know the Black Libraries saying:

Yes it's all official, but remember that we're reporting back from a time where stories aren't always true, or at least 100% accurate. if it has the 40K logo on it, it exists in the 40K universe. Or it was a legend that may well have happened. Or a rumour that may or may not have any truth behind it. Let's put it another way: anything with a 40K logo on it is as official as any Codex... and at least as crammed full of rumours, distorted legends and half-truths."