Will CSM get the "Primaris" treatment?

I think we're more likely to see something along the lines of a Legionnaire/Chosen kit, to represent both Chosen for the Chaos Marine army, and to represent the "old guard" of the first-fallen Legions. Keep the Chaos Marine kit for the more recent, or for want of a better word "atheist" Chaos Marines, and give us models for those Marines who have fully embraced Chaos, and the power it can grant.

I'll be honest.. I am not a fan of the "Primaris" Marines at all. They look nice, sure, but I just feel like they're larger than truescale and they wind up looking kind of ridiculous. Even worse is the fluff reasoning behind them.. I digress.

All that said, do you think GW will follow suit in making CSM "truescale" along with their loyalist brothers? I'm not necessarily of the crowd that thinks legacy (midget) Marines and Primaris Marines look awkward together.. and I am certainly not drinking the "all old marines are gunna be replaced" koolaid. I just think it would be odd for GW to not redo CSM.. the main baddies in the Universe. I don't really think they would stop with just TS and Plague Marines but outside of seeing new 'Zerkers and new Noise Marines do you think we'll end up seeing new CSM kits? What do you think the possibility (probability) of new 'Zerkers, NM, and CSM end up being "truescaled" like Primaris are?

If I'm not mistaken, the new CSM models (thousand sons and DG) are already way bigger than usual space marines and almost match the primaris size

I'll be honest.. I am not a fan of the "Primaris" Marines at all. They look nice, sure, but I just feel like they're larger than truescale and they wind up looking kind of ridiculous. Even worse is the fluff reasoning behind them.. I digress.

All that said, do you think GW will follow suit in making CSM "truescale" along with their loyalist brothers? I'm not necessarily of the crowd that thinks legacy (midget) Marines and Primaris Marines look awkward together.. and I am certainly not drinking the "all old marines are gunna be replaced" koolaid. I just think it would be odd for GW to not redo CSM.. the main baddies in the Universe. I don't really think they would stop with just TS and Plague Marines but outside of seeing new 'Zerkers and new Noise Marines do you think we'll end up seeing new CSM kits? What do you think the possibility (probability) of new 'Zerkers, NM, and CSM end up being "truescaled" like Primaris are?

If I'm not mistaken, the new CSM models (thousand sons and DG) are already way bigger than usual space marines and almost match the primaris size

nevermind, same comments has been made already :)

nevermind, same comments has been made already :smile.:

Well the comment you replied to is almost half a year old already after all. :D