Chaplain robe colors

ronin_cse

Hey all!

Hopefully a quick question: does it mention in the new codex how we determine what color the new Primaris Chaplain's robes are? Just asking since we have that leaked picture from WD that shows a Chaplain in 3rd company with red robes to match their shoulder trim color.

Thanks!

Edit: For that matter are the Apothecary robe colors related to company color too?

Edited by ronin_cse

There is an old picture from a codex with a chaplain walking amongst some ultramarines on parade, his robes are the same blue as the power armour of the marines

Edit: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/295478425531076925/

Here is the picture

Edited by Brother Captain Sirus

I don't recall seeing robe color mentioned when I read through the codex last night.  

From a hobbyist stand point, I'd say do what pleases you.  Seeing that picture from WD is almost enough to make me paint mine as 3rd company for the fun of it.

I don't recall seeing robe color mentioned when I read through the codex last night.  

From a hobbyist stand point, I'd say do what pleases you.  Seeing that picture from WD is almost enough to make me paint mine as 3rd company for the fun of it.

Well from a hobbyist pov what would please me is having my Primaris stuff "accurate" ;)

The only standard parts of a chaplains uniform is all black power armor, skull on the right pauldron, and chapter badge/colors on the left pauldron. Everything else is personalized according to the hero's tastes.

Thanks Seahawk mostly what I wanted to know! Might just have to paint mine with red robes then as IMO that looks pretty great ;)