World Eaters Faction Focus: Will the sun come out tomorrow?

Aothaine

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/03/legion-focus-world-eaters-aug-3gw-homepage-post-2/

This has been out for a few hours now. How about the Brass Collar of Bhorghaster? If scorn of sorcery applies to that WE now have a 50% chance to explode enemy psychers within 24". 

So the stratagem Fury of Khorne is pretty damned awesome. The trait Butcher's Nails is amazing. I'm so far not seeing any reason why I shouldn't be playing khorne after this dex releases. Their Alpha Strike potential is off the charts.

I'm thinking about running Bikers & Terminators as the advanced force with Berserkers in Rhinos to run up the line.

I am sure Khorne or chaos will have another strat that allows them to charge after falling back allowing you to make use of Butcher's Nails pretty much every turn after the first charge.

Also, They mentioned a slew of points reductions. I wonder if they are going to release some new models anytime soon for the factions in the codex or if there is going to be a limited edition run for each of the four gods.