Da Fight on Konor

toaae

How da boyz been faring?

Last week, I took 1000 pts of Orkz against some Thousand Sons. I rolled attacker, him defender. Fitting, considering I came in with 75 models, whereas he had a measly 19. Outnumber 4-1, he knew he was going to need some luck to prevent me from having units in his deployment zone. Tzeentch favored him with a lucky sieze, but I have to believe Gork clobbered the chaos god in the face, since the next thing that happened was an Aspiring Sorcerer rolled box carrs on a psychic test, exploding from the perils, and killing three rubric marines and putting two wounds each on Ahriman and an Exalted Sorcerer. Needless to say, it did not go much better for him from there.

Will be heading back to the FLGS this weekend, intent on playing the week 2 mission. How have the rest of you done?

Week one I lost soooo many grots to the hands of the weird pink sex demons and their marine friends. Since they were chaos they had to be the attacker, but my models held the half board like champions. The Eternal Lucius himself decided to show his face only to be run over by grot tanks. My runt of a weirdgit managed to overpower the enemy psyker with smites as well. The gitz won the day but cleaving through enemy units like it was a bullet party and chaos decided mine were a new fashion choice.

Week two was going to be extremely unfair due to this +1 vp for every kill made by a model with 2+ and 3+ armor saves. Seriously..favoring marines much GW? But for the fight against Deathwatch (weirdly both people had them), the gitz thought themselves boxed in by imperial tanks and sentinels!..Turns out it was a planet with a genestealer cult who also didn't want deathwatch snooping around and they fired over the rolling scrap piles of grots. Genestealers and their part human friends popped upo with their broodlord and kept the deathwatch busy while kustom mega kannons rained death upon everything in sight. Eventually Grotsnark Da Clippa and his biker gitz made their way over and cleaned house on two dreadnauts. We won (barely because they got 2 points every unit kill) by tabling them.