Vanquishers a new DiY.

Sete

So I have been eyeing some Primaris, especially with the Intercessors around the corner, but due to the lack of proper honest to the God Emperor melee units, I thought on doing a DiY chapter.

Now I was thinking on going for Dorn or Ferrus Manus gene seed ,(more inclined to Dorn)

But I have a bit of a block on the colour scheme.

I want to use the Imperial Fists symbol, since I have loads of DW shoulder pads around, but I am unsure about the colour.

I have tought to go for Bone and Red since the Excoriators are now ivory.

Any suggestions? Lore wise, being Primaris marines there is not much to write about them

They will be a fleet based chapter tho.

You could go pretty much any colour you desire.

About lore, it could be a primaris chapter of the ultima founding, and if you need further justification for the colours/personality, you could say that's because the marines come from X company of the IF legion which captain putnamehere was renowned for Y and doing Z and the colours are part of his personal heraldry (c'mon, you're a Black Templar, you know the drill!)

Personally, I like the Sould Drinkers colours, very flashy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is extremely belated as I've only now come across this, but as the owner of the Vanquishers chapters Dos linked above, I have absolutely no qualm with you using the same name (we could even start a Vanquishers' club, Leman Russ' are also welcome. :tongue.: ).

I find it amusing how close your ideas are to what I have written for my Chapter as well. Echoing bolvar, I can assure you that the Sould Drinkers' flashy purple looks great. :wink: Bone and red though work fantastically great when one is used sparingly as a spot colour against the main (eg red helmets, shoudlers and fists with bone for everything else or vice versa), or go even more crazy with a halved scheme as it'd look quite good.

Has there been any progress on these guys since your original post? would love to see what you've done in the end.

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius