Recent Forgeworld vehicles - sizes in fluff?

Yodhrin

​I'm just wondering if anyone knows of specific info on the in-fiction sizes of newer FW vehicles like the Leviathan Dreadnought? Making truescale versions of normal Dreads, Contemptors, Rhinos etc is easy since the Imperial Armour books give you a good set of measurements in metres for how big they'd be if they were real, but I can't find similar info for the new stuff - is it that there aren't any in-fiction profiles of them yet?

I didn't see any technical diagrams that showed their height or weight like the old GW tanks have, but there is an image of a Leviathan that has human remains on it for scale:

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/5/5e/LeviathanDreadnought0001.png/revision/latest?cb=20160402201826

I didn't see any technical diagrams that showed their height or weight like the old GW tanks have, but there is an image of a Leviathan that has human remains on it for scale:

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/5/5e/LeviathanDreadnought0001.png/revision/latest?cb=20160402201826

Umm. That picture is incredibly small. Here's a bigger one. ^_^

Sorry, it appears normal size on my screen, but I absolutely know why it would appear small on yours because it's from the 40K Wiki. Those Wikipedia images always have that damn image re-sizing issue. Sometimes, I try removing the last part of the link ("/revision/latest?cb=20160402201826") to link only to the image itself, but then that shrinks it on my screen.