Video Bat Rep: Winning a tournament with Astra Militarum

Rob40k

Congrats Rob40k. Well fought. The delaying of deep strikers in the third game was particularly interesting. That is something that I didn't see much of in previous editions of 40k. In my case from 3rd to 6th.

It wouldn't surprise me if someday 9th ends up returning a risk element to deep strike.

Congrats Rob40k. Well fought. The delaying of deep strikers in the third game was particularly interesting. That is something that I didn't see much of in previous editions of 40k. In my case from 3rd to 6th.

It wouldn't surprise me if someday 9th ends up returning a risk element to deep strike.

Delaying deep strikes is something I've thought about. I did it in game 2 as well.

When I'm doing it, I'm waiting for gaps in the enemies forces for units to land in deal that killing blow. Game3 was quite tactical in that regard, my opponent knew what he was going by stringing out one unit at a time infront of his Baneblade.

Which is something to worry about, considering how easy that was to protect a key unit kinda easily for so long. I think too many deep striking units also causes issues.