Restorer?

Draakur

What is this?! Did we know this was coming?? I casually checked out the BL website and lo and behold, a new Chris Wraight Scars book is sitting there! I'm admittedly not very up-linked into the vox-grapevine so perhaps everybody knew this was on the horizon, but I just about fell out of my chair (which is no mean feat given I was laying down in it).

Has anyone read it? What exactly is the reading order for these books now, then?

There are basically no words to describe how keen I am to learn more about the Destroyers. Seriously hope we get some decent insight over the coming books. I decided I wouldn't start them as one of my forces given that it was pointed out whatever I wrote would eventually be overwritten by Geedub, but I decided my Chapter of Scars Successors would be born of them, at least.

Yeh looks to be a shorter piece, given the price. Will be reading ASAP! Seems to be after Path of Heaven?

After POH. Focuses mainly on Shiban retrospective on the bonds of brotherhood and responsibilities.

Plus it show one lovely point - how SM cope and restore themselves after the physical and mental injury.

Haven't read it yet, but I wonder if they're setting up Shiban as first Chapter if Jubal disappears with Jaghatai. Or he can found the Destroyers or another cool successor.

Great introspective. From the point we stand now - if Shiban will survive the HH he indeed could be one of the new Chapter masters for the successors - teaching younlings how to laugh in the face of an enemy.

Wasn't Jubal first chapter master post Heresy?

Not sure. I remember failing to find out on the Wiki

He was the first chapter master from the WS If I remember correcty. Most of surviving WS captain became chapter masters upon Legion separation

its a good short story for a character that i'm sure most will have come to like over the last few years with the Scars stories.

It would be one awesome WS omnibus in the future - all the shorts + Scars + POH + upcoming Siege Scars novel.