Guerilla Warfare Style Space Wolves: Skywarriors Company

So, I think the title is enough to explain the gist of the idea. The Space Wolves were deployed on Cadia, and got annihilated. What I want to do is build a company out of the survivors of the Cadian Gate incident. Their armaments will be heavily customized surplus weapons, fresh out the Forge World or scavenged from a dead enemy, with only a little Wolf Heraldry here and there from weapons they didn't lose. Their armor will be, once again, surplus. Compared to the detail and heraldry of the main chapter they are almost barren of detail. Paint scheme will be a Pre-Heresy gray with yellow heraldry instead of red, more silver and steel than bronze or gold, but that is waaaayyyy down the line. Using Space Marine rules to keep them WYSIWIG as possible. 

List of models planned out for the army.

• Wolf Lord, Drein Bladedancer.
  • Techmarine.
  • 8x Heavily kitbashed Primaris Marines/ True Scale(ish) Marines, run as Terminators.
  • 5x "Normal" Terminators, still heavily kitbashed. 
  • Two 5x Squads of Sternguard Veterans.
  • Contemptor Dreadnought, named Ignika.
  • Another Contemptor Dreadnought, WITH A JUMP PACK. Going to convert it from a Deredeo body, with Ironclad Dreadnought arms and Storm Raven vents and engine parts for the jump pack. 
  • Two 10x Squad of Tactical Marines.
  • 2x Rhinos. 
  • Kitbashed Devastator team made of Primaris Marines and Imperial Guard Mortars, no special rules just cool.
  • Lascannon everything Predator.
  • OOP Metal Vindicator.
  • 2x Converted Death Watch flyers, run as Storm Ravens.
  • Storm Eagle.
  • Some kind of character wielding a sword made from a Dark Eldar Ravager keel blade. Dark Souls Cleaver Style.

Any and all advice or criticism is welcomed.

Sounds interesting, but why do you refer to the Iron Priest as a "Techmarine"? As for the jump pack-equipped Dreadnought, it sounds cool, but you best claim the chassis is based on an STC the Iron Priest discovered on Cadia- Dreadnoughts do need maintenance, and anything made without a blueprint will quickly fall apart from lack of maintenance.

I wonder if you can add Space Wolves symbols to a suitably painted 'Transformers' toy (maybe an Aerialbot) to create a Dreadnought that can transform into a Flyer and dogfight with enemy flyers, as well as Strafe enemy ground troops before transforming again to engage the survivors in close combat?

Sounds interesting, but why do you refer to the Iron Priest as a "Techmarine"? As for the jump pack-equipped Dreadnought, it sounds cool, but you best claim the chassis is based on an STC the Iron Priest discovered on Cadia- Dreadnoughts do need maintenance, and anything made without a blueprint will quickly fall apart from lack of maintenance.

I wonder if you can add Space Wolves symbols to a suitably painted 'Transformers' toy (maybe an Aerialbot) to create a Dreadnought that can transform into a Flyer and dogfight with enemy flyers, as well as Strafe enemy ground troops before transforming again to engage the survivors in close combat?

I was referring to what it will be run as from the Codex I am using. He is an Iron priest however. As for the jump pack Dreadnought, I figured out what rules could work for him. A Dreadnought who can fly is a little OP for normal games, so I am going to use his jump pack as a stand in Dreadnought Drop Pod. Just before landing he fires the jump jets and Deep Strikes the Wolftime out of anyone beneath him. Lore wise the Iron Priest maintained him, and as they were scavenging for weapons, supplies, anything, they found a wrecked Storm Eagle. They stripped it for parts for repairs to their own Storm Eagle, Arctic Angel but they had no idea what to do with the spare engines. Large portions of them were damaged beyond repair, and then the Iron Priest had an idea. The Dreadnought had been a Skyclaw, and still dreamed of flight once more. So, through the power of welding and lack of Mechanicus personnel to stop him, the flying Dreadnought All Might was born. The Transformers idea though... hm. It could be used as a TItan from the Dark Age of Technology that could double as a Flyer and a Titan depending on what you need during that game. You could actually build an entire campaign around that, custom rules for its transformation, the whole point being to keep in your sides hands. Once I get my army (mostly) done I think I might do that.

Edited by 40K Destiny