Searching for a Nurgling, hoping you can help!

jlmb_123

Hello,

I seem to remember that there was a particular Nurgling figure who was playing a pair of pipes. I can't find him on any bits sites and can't remember which set he was part of, although I think he was released with the Warriors of Chaos books in the early '00s. Does anyone have any idea if what I'm saying exists or if I'm going mad and the plague god is seeding my dreams with visions of his unborn children?

Thanks in advance?

This is a bit of a guess but he may have been part of the Nurgle Carnival of Chaos warband for Mordheim.

There is a pipe-playing fellow among the Mordheim circus, yessir.

http://www.bishco-post.com/Pics/warhammer/nurgle/Carnival_of_Chaos/COC_Nurglings.jpg

The bug-eyed guy on the far left seems to be clutching a pipe... not a pair of pipes, but pretty close.

I'm wondering if you're thinking of a snotling with bagpipes, although I do vaguely remember a nurglung with a flute or a pipe too but I can't seem to find it... Hmm.

The fly-faced one in Azekai's post above is either holding his tongue/proboscis, or is eating some entrails.

I thought it might have been the Snot for a while but I've convinced myself otherwise.

I've got an old metal one that's playing pipes, will pic it later if that helps.

If you could that'd be great!