Point cost Confusion Hector Rex

Hi everybody i wonder if the point cost in battle scribe is correct for Hector Rex.

In the index (Forgeworld Imperium) states cost states a lower cost number than in battlescribe. I asked me if they have added the storm shield point cost?

I thought named charakters have a fixed point cost.

What do you think?

As i can see there is point cost for aegis sword 0 points, but i can't find pont cost for SS for him So i use point cost from space marines codex 25points If I'm correct.

Maby I'm wrong And you have better ideas how to include coat of SS for him.

Never take pts cost from another codex, it makes no sense. If Hector's shield is not listed in the point cost section, that is a typo. Check the faq/errata, but 90% its cost is 0 pts as well.

Hector sadly sucks already, no need to further increase his cost by 25 pts.

He seems to me both expensive and quite squishy, regardless of his save. And against anything other than daemons he won't do much in close combat (and not even against daemons, after all...).

If you want an Inquisitor to help with psychic defence, I'd go Greyfax: she is cheaper, and while she only gets 2 dispels per turn, she always has that important +1 on those, even at 24". Plus, her Ld is better than Rex's and she will give you Ld 10 troops all around her. She has pesky perks against psykers as well, not really that dangerous but still a nice little bonus.

The sword is there And it's free but SS isn't And that is confusion...

Btw. I don't want to start another topic And maby there was one And i can't find it.

I want to make small detachment with hector rex as hq And 3 assasins. Which one i should take?