Where are you plague hauler?!

TempestBlade

Nobody knows. Theories include production problems and the possibility of there being some dual kit with AoS. They were mentioned in the WD as a 'model we can't discuss yet.' They might also be saved for army boxes/'battle forces later this year, to try to keep DG players buying boxes due to the presence of a new kit, but who knows.

It's certainly very strange that they've left a single kit out of the release schedule like this

If GW really has problems with their protection facility, I'd say it's very much possible to push the hauler back so they can focus on other more pressing models for an upcoming release.

Another DG-Release many people dont even think of, is the multipart poxwalker box, atm you can only get them in the DI-Box and the easy to build ones.

aside of that, GW mentioned longer time ago, that they wont produce dualkits any more, because of that, all older dualkits were put in splitted boxes.

looking forward to get my hands on 1-3 hauler as well.

Yeah, the Poxwalkers will most likely be the models from DI and maybe the Easy to Build set rolled into one... as sad as that is. Otherwise, I'm not really sure what else they would release with the Blight Hauler other than updated Daemon models... Great Unclean One, Beast of Nurgle... perhaps a new Daemon Prince, the old one is goofy.

Although it's inconvenient for army building purposes, I quite like the staggered releases. It reminds me of 2nd and 3rd ed when you'd get a release for your army out of the blue and be excited go and get it.

Although it's inconvenient for army building purposes, I quite like the staggered releases. It reminds me of 2nd and 3rd ed when you'd get a release for your army out of the blue and be excited go and get it.

It also gives my bank time to relax. Seeing $2000 dump out of it in one month is a little scary for me as well.

I don't know if it's him guessing or something known internally, but the manager of my local store (who I've known for years and used to live with a workmate of mine) told me that there was an issue with the sprues when I was talking to him about needing it for some fire support for my little experimental death guard force. He didn't have word of an ETA, just that they are working on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its about time!  Also, the lord with the manreaper looks pretty cool, looks like he has a retinue of terminators to go with him too!

Looks more like Plague Marines with the Lord.

Is that an easy to build Redemptor?

...Holy crap that'll be one cheap Leviathan.

That was my first thought as well. If it looks decent and is indeed cheap enough I'll definitely get one. Dreadnoughts ftw! :D

Its about time! Also, the lord with the manreaper looks pretty cool, looks like he has a retinue of terminators to go with him too!

Looks more like Plague Marines with the Lord.

Trust me those are Terminators, look closer and you will notice none of them have any sort of back pack, the dude next to the Lord has the exact same breastplate as the Lord and the one slightly obscured by the coming soon is clearly armed with a Plague Spewer which is completely identical to the Blight Lords one (see the spike underneath the barrel which the Plague Spewer from the plague marine set doesn't have )

Whatever they are I'm getting them :P love the DG infantry (sad that I hesitated on the Plague Brethren and they aren't available anymore :facepalm:)

From the higher res pic in this post  they do look a little more like Plague Marines - some of them have the massive gut plate but I'd be just as happy with some Terminators lol.

I had thought they were plague marines at first too, but after looking closer it seems they have the hoods (or whatever you call the top armor on a terminator :tongue.:) that terminators have.  Either way, if they are terminators or plague marines, I will be happy with more of either of them.

I'm definitely going to say Terminators (Blightlords w/e) just because it makes 'em a rough equivalent of the Aggressors. It doesn't make much sense to put out another box of Plague Marines when we've already had three. Plus, the guy half off-screen looks most like one. 

The Lord looks to be wielding a Manreaper which generic Chaos Lords can't take and goes hand in hand with the 'we don't make equipment options for new units without them on their kit'.

Edited by Lord Marshal