Thoughts on this combined chapter idea

Guiltysparc

I came up with an army list idea after sifting through the competitive FW units thread.  Then i noodled it around a bit in the army list section and ultimately came to this vanguard and spearhead list.

1999pts - 5 CP

Ultramarines Vanguard

• Primaris Librarian - Might of Heroes, Null Zone
  • Primaris Chaplain - Armor Indomitus
  • 5x Reivers - Either weapon loadout
  • 3x Aggressors - Flamestorm gauntlets
  • Redemptor Dread - Plasma, Mini HOG, Storm bolters
  • 5x Hellblasters with regular plasma incinerators
  • 2x Repulsors - HOG, Twin Lascannon, Storm bolters, Extra Stubber, Rocket Pod

Raven Guard Spearhead

• Primaris Capt with Stalker Bolt Rifle, Power Sword
  • Whirlwind - Vengeance Launcher*
  • 2x Contemptor Mortis Dread - Twin Autocannons 

The Reivers and Hellblasters would go in one repulsor.  The reiver could take either the bolt carbines or the combat blades to provide a counter charge element for the hellblasters.  What are you thoughts on that?

The librarian, chaplain, and aggressors would go in the other repulsor to provide some aggressive combat pressure.

The spearhead units would set back with their -1 to be shot at and pump out plenty of long range fire.  16 S7 | -1AP | 2D hitting on 2s, rerolling misses from the contemptors, 2D3 S7 | -1AP | 2D shots from the whirlwind that don't need line of sight, rerolling 1s to hit.  

*For the same points i could swap in a heavy bolter dev squad.  This would be more of a counter-deep strike unit via auspex scan stratgem.  I like the whirlwind offensive output better (not needing line of site) but 5 heavy bolters isn't terrible and would dissuade deep strikers from trying to snipe the units from this detachment.  Plus i could then use the heavy bolter mortal wound stratgem.  Thoughts on that?

The 2 repulsors and redemptor moving up the field will give the other army some target priority choices to make since they aren't dakka slouches in their own right.