A Call to My Midwest Brethren

Claws and Effect

I know we've kicked around the idea of doing a meet up at the Bugeater in Omaha next June. 

I had a couple other ideas occur to me. 

1) I seek a doubles partner for the 40k doubles tournament they run. I'd ideally like to keep it all Raven Guard or Raptors (or if you play a different successor, that's cool too). 

2) You can register teams for the tournaments as well. It would be cool if we could get enough people to register a team for the tournament. I'm not 100% on how it works, but I believe team scores are simply the scores of the individual players added together. But like I said, I'm not sure. 

Oh, and this isn't limited to just Midwest Raven Guard players. Anyone crazy enough to make the trip from farther away is perfectly welcome to come out (Race, feel like a 16 hour drive? :P) 

Anyway, I'm just throwing this out there so we can organize a whatever in advance to save confusion when the date gets closer. 8 months out should be plenty of time for a chapter this good at planning to get its ducks in a row. 

The more the merrier!

There's no upper limit on team/club size as far as I can tell. They take the top 4 players to get the club score.

Would be pretty sweet to have an unkindness of ravens descend on the tourney.