New Blightlords Box

Charlo

Really like the new Lord. If I were a DG player I were happy to own both Lord of Contagion models for sure.

The heavy weapon Blightlord looks pretty cool as well. The other two are good but not as great as the lord and the heavy weapon guy which is totally fine in my book. ^^

The one that confuses me is 'tentacles sprouting from ground"-guy to the right. The model is awesome but what is that?

All the tentacles you see on Death Guard models aren't actually tentacles. Those are parasites. So this is one of them just lieing on the ground instead of being attached to a body. ;)

The one that confuses me is 'tentacles sprouting from ground"-guy to the right. The model is awesome but what is that?

All the tentacles you see on Death Guard models aren't actually tentacles. Those are parasites. So this is one of them just lieing on the ground instead of being attached to a body. :wink:

Do you think that is what happens to a Nurgling if they try to force a fart? 

All the tentacles you see on Death Guard models aren't actually tentacles. Those are parasites. So this is one of them just lieing on the ground instead of being attached to a body. :wink:

Maybe. :D

All the tentacles you see on Death Guard models aren't actually tentacles. Those are parasites. So this is one of them just lieing on the ground instead of being attached to a body. ;)

I was thinking maybe the marine squashed his Nurgling buddy but that's also likely. :P

Not a fan of that Lord of Contagion at all. Don't like the head and the weapon seems... off. Overall it doesn't strike me as imposing as the Dark Imperium Lord, which I suppose is ok for variety's sake but something about it just doesn't gel with me. With some minor work I think it would make an excellent terminator sorcerer though. But then again, I quite like the tentacle terminator that everyone seems to hate so I guess that says something about my taste in models! :rolleyes:

So the heavy doesnt have a left hand CC weapon.

There’s no combi melta/plasma option

Or conversely you are free to attach whichever weapon you want to his hands! ;-)

The combi weapons are a bit trickier tho but to the conversion shop i say!!

I hope they have a special rule for the plague censure thing and i suspect that they will have to encourage you to buy it

I want them sooo bad :-/

I am really looking forward to this kit. I was expecting him to have PMs with him, but fact its Blight Lords is even better! So cool! And at $40 USD, its a better deal than The Plague Brethren!

Do we know if he is a named character or a generic LOC with an attached name like the guy from DI?