Chapter approved leaks

Chris521

In some of the artwork they show primes without jackets.

I can't remember where I saw it, but it was several pages of full page scions with color schemes, stating what unit they where from and their colors. It specifically stated some of them where Tempestor Primes, and of those some had jackets and some did not.

Edited by micahwc

Before I made my second prime I would just a SGT as one

I doubt many would complain about the lack of coat, especially if there was another distinguishing feature on him (eg Power fist)

As always double check with tournament organiser / opponents first!

Anyhow lets get back on topic! ;) 

Do you need the Greatcoat to make a Tempestor Prime?

As far as I'm aware, the greatcoat is literally what defines the model.

Otherwise, it;s just a Tempestor sergeant. 

I used the spiked helmet on my Tempestor Prime, and the respirator with beret head for the Tempestor Sergeants. I used the coat on my Prime I'm planning to build a second Prime, but I won't use the coat on him, and I probably won't give him the Command Rod. I'm thinking Plasma Pistol and Power Sword, but I'll use the spiked helmet on him too. That should be clear enough to differentiate them from the rest of the Scions. My thinking goes that the Prime with the coat/Command Rod is the senior officer, while the other is the junior officer. The coat makes the model really stand out from the rest, but really any detail works, and if you're not sure that it's clear enough, you could tell your opponent that he's a Prime when you deploy it.