Painting Stained Glass effect.

I used Pebeo Vitrail clear glass paint to do several dozen stained glass windows on a terrain piece I once built. The effect was stunning. I actually went on to use it for a "stained glass" window for my game room - an Aquila. The downside is that it's expensive, is solvent based, and you would have to do a small test patch on an edge of the piece to make sure it's compatible.

Alternately, there are the clear acrylic paints Forge World make. I imagine that would be impressive with a led light in the cockpit back lighting the canopy.

I am working on my LS Darkshroud and wanted to know how did they/do you, get that stained glass effect on canopy?

Are you talking about the enclosed canopy on the left side of the vehicle midway back if you are looking at the Speeder's nose? The one made up of all the little arches and the inlaid DA symbol?

If so, there's no clear canopy there, so no clear tints, etc., suggested above are going to work on their own, you'll just end up with a colored mess over grey, which won't look like stained glass.

You are going to need to paint it with standard acrylic colors and the gloss coat them, or paint them with the gemstone paints, as suggested above, or you could paint them with a white shaded/tinted pale blue, and then use the tint paints over them, then gloss. Shade the edges of the windows with a gloss shade, to keep the glass appearance. As far as colors, that really depends on the effect you are trying to make. A little more information might allow someone to point you to a helpful tutorial.

I am working on my LS Darkshroud and wanted to know how did they/do you, get that stained glass effect on canopy?

Are you talking about the enclosed canopy on the left side of the vehicle midway back if you are looking at the Speeder's nose? The one made up of all the little arches and the inlaid DA symbol?

If so, there's no clear canopy there, so no clear tints, etc., suggested above are going to work on their own, you'll just end up with a colored mess over grey, which won't look like stained glass.

YES!!!!

That is the portion I am trying to do.