Of BL Writers and Dialogue - what makes and breaks?

bluntblade

how’d i miss that? i do skip big chunks of bl books. bad mc warhammer.

I'm especially surprised, as the Khan plays Ilya in at least one scene - it's front and center. Occurs to me that it's a good example of a dialogue scene which gives its characters something to do while they're talking, and thus gives the scene some visual interest.

have to admit, the only writers that can manage my adhd and have me read every paragraph and chapter are adb and abnett.

i'll go back and reread though; go is amazing game.

now...uno...

I live in the belief there's plenty of references to solo play uno, the shapes and colours have been adapted but it's used a form of divination psuedo-communication with the Emperors fractured spirit... The lightning tower, dark king...

;-)

I'm especially surprised, as the Khan plays Ilya in at least one scene - it's front and center. Occurs to me that it's a good example of a dialogue scene which gives its characters something to do while they're talking, and thus gives the scene some visual interest.

have to admit, the only writers that can manage my adhd and have me read every paragraph and chapter are adb and abnett.

i'll go back and reread though; go is amazing game.

now...uno...

I live in the belief there's plenty of references to solo play uno, the shapes and colours have been adapted but it's used a form of divination psuedo-communication with the Emperors fractured spirit... The lightning tower, dark king...

;-)

you guys are leaving me with nothing here

next you’ll tell me curze plays snap with his tarot deck

Yep, that’s why Star Trek had so many 3D chess and poker scenes, depending on the series. (Poker would be way out of place in 30/40k, but it allows the same kind of scene with more than two players).

Archived