Telemon Heavy Dread

Hello there,

I am considering a Custodes force after seeing the new stuff that will be coming soon. I have a couple of questions about the Telemon Dread :

- How poseable is it ?

- Are the joints static ?

- Is the head a seperate piece ?

- Are there "must pick " options weapon wise ?

Also, if any of you guys have pics of yours/any reposed Telemon, i'd very much like to see them !

Cheers,

gallery_84957_11312_15568.jpg

So, I finished building mine today. If you are into greenstuff, it is very posably.
The feet are connected via balljoints to the greaves. The upperleg joints can be attached to the greaves in a number of ways and are joined via balls to the hips. The upper budy can is fairly set.
The arms can be fully magnetized though, while the head comes on it's own.
Must pick weapons... well, since this thing comes with three different arms, you have... several options^^

You defiantly want to magnetise the arms, it comes with magnet holes sculpted in so no need to start drilling.

Also the missile launcher has magnet holes as well, i would magnetise that as well. As it is looks like it is meant to be magnetised i suspect at some point we may see an alternative top weapon. Or if not being able to remove it will make painting easier:)

What kind of babymagnets do you have? I have 2x2 magnets and they definetly don't fit, so I needed to drill. The fist specialy needed drilling, so I could you it on both sides^^

6mm diameter disk magnets fit perfectly for me, the ones i have are 1mm deep so i need to double up in the elbow joint.

It sound like you are magnetising in more places than me, a 2mm would be two small for the elbow hole. Are you magnetising the fan plate on the side of the arm?

I didn't both magnetising the fan plates so my fists will only fit on one side, but can be swapped out for a gun arm.

I wanted the option of running double fists as well as fist + gun or double guns so there was not much point in magnetising the fan plates to swap arms when i already have one left and one right fist.

You would defiantly need to drill for those, it's just the elbow that i have magnetised on the arm.

I magnetized the shoulders, the arms so I can swap weapons and the fist so I can swap it from left to right and back.
Upper body is to magnetized above the hip.
I realy wish the joints between upperlegs and greaves would come halfed, then I would have magnetized them too :D