Help a newbie with photos!

kombatwombat

Hola everyone, I’ve been looking to upload some WIP photos but keep getting stuck.

I tried getting an Imgur account to host the photos, and while I can link to the Imgur post, I can’t get the photo to show on the B&C forum. I understand that you can do it with a direct link to the photo, but as far as I can work out Imgur no longer supports direct links?

I tried photobucket, but my browser won’t display them. Fail.

I tried creating a gallery on B&C per the tutorial, but when I try and open My Gallery the website returns an unknown error.

So yeah, a bit stuck, and any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m somewhat computer literate, but don’t have a huge amount of experience with forums.

Just to make this a bit more of a challenge, I’m playing on Hard Mode - I’m trying to do this from mobile on an iPhone...

I use Imgur to host the pics of my minis and I haven't had any problems. It is a bit annoying sometimes but it does allow me to get the direct link for a picture. I can't access my account right now but if I remember correctly, you have to click an individual picture and then it gives you a series of links to it in different formats, one of them should be the direct link.

Another option would be to get the bbcode link through Imgur and post it in B&C working on BBCode Mode. When you deactivate this mode I think the image should be displayed in the post you are writing.