Psychic powers, what could go wrong? - 30k Thousand Sons

Mogsam

So, recently I started a 30k Thousand Sons army! I've had a Night Lords force for some time, but it wasn't a very 'showy' army and I had rushed it through. As a result, when the plastic marines have all come out I thought it was time for a second legion!

Looking through the various legions and the various primarch models, I came to a conclusion fairly quickly. I've always had a bit of a thing for the Thousand Sons but their lack of rules was a let down until the recent books, it wasn't exactly like you could use satisfyingly relevant generic rules for such a unique legion! Now that they have rules that let me field a very different army and allow for ludicrous amount of terminators next to an awesome primarch model, it seems to be the time to take the mental plunge!

As a result, I've put a couple of guys together and started work on the tactical section of the army (for when I don't want a 'strong' army full of psychic terminators) I have another 15 of these on the bench at the moment.

VnkrGjo.jpg

A8GfC4w.jpg

Thoughts would be appreciated. I'm not massively happy with the uncovered head, mostly as the airbrush pooled into some of his features which made him a bit sad looking!

Edited by Mogsam