New to custodes, need suggestions.

dread05

Hello, I'm into 40k for the last year, what I enjoy is mainly building miniatures. I've yet to play any games. I started with blood angels and got my self some squads here an there, but after the primaris "incident" I felt like I didnt want to continue with marines. I want to start a new army, and with custodes getting brand new models, it'd like to try them (I also really like golden minis :P). What would be the ideal place to start with custodes? What should be my first box as an introduction to them?

Agreed with above, with the brief leaks and reviews ive seen Bikes are going to be very popular and good. I was lucky enough to get custodes off ebay from BOP at half prices so try there. But i don't think there are any bundels or getting started boxes or anything.

Another option would be the Talons of the Emperor set if somewhere near you has it.  Yes, it comes with Sisters as well.  But worst case scenario if you don't like the Custodes, you'll have a Land Raider, Contemptor, and a Rhino that could be used with Marines.  Plus the Sisters.