Shield Captains and You

Hello fellow genetically augmented posthuman and xenos scum.

Like many are right now I'm building up a smallish force of Custodes, and am going to be needing a few character models. One is already made out of the normal kit just using the cape, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of ways to up-bling the already blingy Custodes, and I'll probably want a couple more just to have the options. How are people signifying who is a Shield Captain? Any advice on how to make them stand out? I hate using bare heads so want a helmet, but most ideas I'm coming up with just seem to be for a slightly different looking Custodian.

Thanks for any ideas :)

Haven't done it myself but a variant colour scheme would be a good way to go. For example if your accent colours are primarily red, go with a royal purple for the Shield Captain. Maybe do some of the details like aquilas and cruxes in silver/platinum rather than gold?

Edited by sockwithaticket

I stole and expanded on an idea from The Observer, since u got 4 AoS starter boxes for a steal a year or so ago and have Sigmarine parts for days. I went with a good old over the top superhero pose. Should at least remove doubt over who my Warlord is. Sorry is a bit blurry, photo box is still awaiting a home.

ep3fSv9.jpg