Oh I have loads of things to dilly-dally with. I'm just waiting on confirmation as to what is legal and illegal for entry.

I do a fair amount of kitbashing, Although I also have squads of primaris I need to work on, (a whole battalion in fact) but I think I'm going to keep things simple. Best not to over commit, looking forward to this though!

To pledge for us, you submit anything covered by the Codex, Index: Imperium 1, or Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes that Blood Angels can legally take. LoW choices and anything else is a no.

Thanks Jol. With regards to using models such as the kill teams from Death Watch as conversions or old metal is (which are already mostly assembled) can they count?

There may be an emperor's champion thst needs some RED on 'em

I also have three squads of assault TDA that I've been meaning to assemble.

Metal models will be included, yes.

Conversions are not only anticipated, but will be encouraged. However, anything submitted would need to be for the relevant Faction. For example, I couldn't submit Telion as a Scout Sergeant without significant work to make him BA. As for Delassio, I know where you're going with that and there's no problem using him as a base for a conversion.

Event begins in six days

Folks, you've been great so far and very patient. Basically, this is a new event and any questions you have now will help us write up the Q&A and get the rules as tight as possible. Naturally I'll answer what I can without giving the game away.

Oh, and the Templar build-up thread is here...

Perfect. The only thing I did for the other event so far is gathering bitz and priming some of the stuff because I was bored but that shouldn't matter for a building challenge. I still need to fix the bending on some of the Resin parts even. :D

Hmm...My pictures seem to be too large for uploads to B&C. Since photobucket went to a pay for use I'm a bit rusty on uploading photos to the forums.

I think they have to be under 8mb or so? Phone pics are generally ok, however modern digital camera pics are often too large - either decrease the settings to 2 - 5mp, or you can resize the photo in paint.

I think that I'll hold off assembling the scout bikes I bought the other week until the 12th. The riders won't be glued on but they can bebput in place for any photos. I also have a couple of furiosos on the sprue so one will be a death coy dread, the other a librarian dread, provided I can locate them that is. I may also include the smashy pants captain I'm planning for grotsmaha's challenge.

Someone mentioned metal scouts?

gallery_58096_11765_726581.jpg

I think I have over 40.

Hnnngg <3

Legal or illegal?

gallery_92746_14190_469869.jpg

He's too far gone as he's already built and you've started work on him.

Perfect. The only thing I did for the other event so far is gathering bitz and priming some of the stuff because I was bored but that shouldn't matter for a building challenge. I still need to fix the bending on some of the Resin parts even. :biggrin.:

If you've primed/undercoated/whatever then you've already started work on it and thus, that particular model is too far gone. Sorry.

Perfect. The only thing I did for the other event so far is gathering bitz and priming some of the stuff because I was bored but that shouldn't matter for a building challenge. I still need to fix the bending on some of the Resin parts even. :biggrin.:

If you've primed/undercoated/whatever then you've already started work on it and thus, that particular model is too far gone. Sorry.

Well if it's this strict then it can't be helped.

Would've been my only entry anyway and it was work of like 5 minutes at best lol

Can't say I'm particularly hyped about this event anyway the way it got introduced to us. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So looking through my supply of grey plastic, I found a Cataphractii squad where the only assembled pieces are a single torso.  That's two pieces of plastic out of...a lot. :laugh.:

Also, a Thunderfire (counts as) and Techmarine, where the Techmarine is a glued torso, and a pair of legs glued to the base.

Submissable?

Edited by Firepower

So looking through my supply of grey plastic, I found a Cataphractii squad where the only assembled pieces are a single torso.  That's two pieces of plastic out of...a lot. :laugh.:

Also, a Thunderfire (counts as) and Techmarine, where the Techmarine is a glued torso, and a pair of legs glued to the base.

Submissable?

Considering that my Captain doesn't count because I've some parts primed but nothing assembled etc. I fear you're out of luck with your Cataphractii as well. :sweat:

Xenith I think you have a problem...

I can even see a metal standard bearer in there that I am pretty sure has been oop since ~1998? I think I painted mine in about 96 so he’s not new anyway.

On the plus side - tin prices have gone up about 15x in the last decade so if you ever want to slag some of that material it’s probably got decent coin as raw metal :-)