bevulf's Dark Angels 30k/40k

bevulf

Super rendition of the Supreme Grand Master Brother Bevulf :tu: That green is delicious and the rest of him is too, the HQ team pic is awesome.

He's the right size BTW, just give those wonky new 35mm marines to a different game system ours is 28mm.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing. The Lion would be proud of your efforts and I, as a young father as well, am grateful to see that it can be done to a high standard while weathering the crying and drooling and changings.

Keep up the emperors work brother. Will be watching for updates.

Thank you guys! I think I was a little bit too optimistic when I said that I will finish whole 10 men squad in two months time. Now I know that it is impossible as painting these two guys took me almost 3 weeks. Well, I do not have enough time to spend on hobby as my little daughter-scout keeps on staying active till late hours almost every day :wink:

Meanwhile, I started to think of painting additional stuff. Still haven't decided what it will be but options on the table are: Deathwing terminators, Zameon Gydrael, Primaris Apothecary and Primaris Ancient Standard Bearer. I am leaning towards the standard bearer :biggrin.:

gallery_46134_14252_167503.jpg

Edited by bevulf

Absolutely jaw dropping work as always Bevulf! I’m in the same boat in regards to the little ones cutting into the dwindling hobby time haha. You’re an inspiration though brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Man, although I still hate the very existence of Primaris, your work is so sublime that I drop my jaw in awe.

If I pretend that they are just big cool looking marines I can easily retire from painting forever knowing that the Lions sons have been perfectly captured in mini form.

And that Sacred Standard!

Just WOW!

The painting is to your usual amazing standard and the banner is just out of this world genuinely golden deamon level painting.

I am particularly interested in the conversion it really is flawless. Primaris are painfully short on robes and tabard and this is something that might be at my skill level. I could see me using it as a base for a lieutenant.

Do you have any work in progress images that might help me see how it was done.

Thank you all guys for such kind words !

JJD: unfortunately I do not have any wip pictures but I made you a simple picture with models from which I took parts for my conversion. hope this will be helpul:

gallery_46134_14252_55951.jpg

Wow thanks I really appreciate the effort. I’ve saved the image and I fully plan to give it a go at some point.