tau rumors from ATT: Haechi

Triszin

From today's article it also appears that the coldstar is not considered a "commander" for the purposes of the matched play rule, the section on commanders says that they can select from XV8, XV8-02, or XV85 battle suits, but it makes no mention of the coldstar, I know they are not going to get rid of the selection so that clearly means it's a separate entry and thus not effected by that rule, right?

Unless the rumour about Coldstars being able to take other weapons was wrong I hardly doubt that tho. Replacing the Index QFC spam with a new Fusion Coldstar spam wouldn't make any sense.

I believe the rumor was they could still only take two weapons, which would make sense since I'm sure a lot of power goes into that backpack, are we sure that rule is enforced by keyword? Usually Keyword rules are in all caps but I could be wrong, if that is the case I guess I'm still stuck with only 2 commanders, sucks but at least I didn't get a 3rd one. I'd still like to see a "lieutenant" style HQ suit commander thats basically just a monat crisis shas'vre but I doubt that'll happen