Stormraven Limousine, Alternatives to Chapterhouse

Last year I tried to buy an extension kit from ChapterHouse, there were some signs on their Facebook page that with some capital injection they may still be trading, so I was careful and used PayPal to buy the kit.

After 5 and a bit months and no replies to my emails, I gave in and started my PayPal dispute and got my money back. Around the same time I noticed their Facebook page disappeared altogether.

So, my question is this, does anybody know of another company who offers a similar kit? Extensive googling has revealed little.

I bought some plastic card and extended it myself. I had never worked with plastic card before and it was not that hard. It did not end up as perfect as their kit, but with some practice with the plastic card and maybe a bit more care it can be done with very good result.

If interested i can take a few pictures.

This is straight up sexy looking.

And yeah I had the same issue like 2 years ago; took 6 months to resolve, never got anythibg, no reasponses etc. Chapterhouse is pretty much dead I think, I think theyre just to lazy to take their site down.

FW has alternative Razorback turrets.  So, if the servitor turret of the stock Stormraven is not liked, then maybe use a FW Razorback turret.  BUT, they do not have the twin-Plasma Cannon, so that would have to be kitbashed, so to speak.

OR make a turret from various parts to save on FW costs and delivery while also having a one-of-kind turret ^_^