Mixed Daemons - Where Next?

Arven_Kar

Hey everyone,

I picked up a number of different Chaos Daemons models not too long ago, originally as summoning tools for my Word Bearers army. I quite enjoy painting/playing them, even alone, and I'm at the point where I'm trying to determine what to obtain next so I can play games are higher points levels. Particularly, the higher I go in points the more I seem to struggle against vehicles and armies with lots of (powerful) shooting.

Right now I have:
Daemon Prince with Wings

3x Nurglings

Herald of Khorne on foot

3x Bloodcrushers

30 Bloodletters

Skull Cannon

Herald of Tzeentch on chariot

Exalted Flamer

3x Flamers

6x Screamers

If I'm wanting to stick mostly with Khorne/Tzeentch, since I have more of those models, what should I be looking on getting to make up for the weaknesses I've described as I get to higher points levels? Greater daemons? Soul grinders? Another prince? More troops?

Any advice welcome. I also have a sizable Chaos Space Marine force but that also lacks certain elements (things like Predators and Havocs I don't own, but I could be convinced to get them if they synergize well with a primarily daemons army).

Burning Chariots are going to be your premium anti-tank outside of using Lords of Change or Magnus. Screamers are decent too if you're only going against light vehicles as the D2 of their Lamprey Bite can soon rack up. They're better at shredding Terminators or Primaris though. I run pure Tzeentch Daemons myself, Daemon Princes would do the trick too as would Bloodthirsters if you wanted to stick to the two gods. 

Luckily they all have/can have fly to get across the table quicker. Also, don't forget Smite spam, especially Magnus with the potential for 2D6 mortal wounds!