What should I add next?

phoenix01

I was doing inventory of my Ultramarines and I have the following:

Roboute Guilliman

Marneus Calgar in the Armor of Antilochus

Varro Tigurius

Terminator Captain (counts as Captain Agemman)

Cataphractii Captain

Terminator Librarian

Chaplain (First Company)

Captain Sicarius

Gravis Captain (counts as Captain Acheran)

Primaris Captain with MC Auto Bolt Rifle and Power Sword (my Third Company captain)

Primaris Chaplain (Third Company)

Two Primaris Lieutenants (Third Company)

Eight Captains (counts as Fourth through Tenth Company Captains)

Primaris Captain with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol (counts as Captain Felix)

Honour Guard

Two full old style Command Squads (First and Third Companies) Third Company Razorback

One Primaris Ancient

Six 10-man Tactical Squads (five as Third Company one as Sixth Company) each with Rhino transport

Two 5-man Intercessor Squads (Third Company) one with Bolt Rifles and one with Auto Bolt Rifles

One 10-man Intercessor Squad (Third Company) with Bolt Rifles

Two 10-man Assault Squads (Third Company)

One 3-man Aggressor Squad with Flamestorm Gauntlets (Third Company - in progress)

Two 10-man Devestator Squads (one as Third Company one as Ninth Company) each with Rhino transport

One 3-man Reiver Squad (Third Company) with Bolt Pistols and Knives

One 3-man Inceptor Squad (Third Company) with Assault Bolters

One 5-man Hellblaster Squad (Third Company - in progress) with Plasma Incinerators

One 3-man Devestator Centurian Squad (Third Company)

One Venerable Dreadnought

One Dreadnought (from the Assault on Black Reach so he's no longer codex compliant)

One Predator (in progress)

One Vindicator

One Stormtalon

One Stormhawk

One Stormraven (in progress)

Two Land Raiders (one regular and one Redeemer - both in progress)

One Land Speeder (Seventh Company)

Two Attack Bikes (Sixth Company)

One 10-man Terminator Squad

Two 10-man Sternguard Squads

One 5-man Sternguard Squad (plus a 5-man in progress)

One 10-man Close Combat Terminator Squad

One 5-man Tartaros Terminator Squad

Three 5-man Vanguard Squads

One 5-man Cataphractii Terminator Squad

My question is what should I add next? Is there any serious gaps in my army that needs to be filled? I know I have a lot of "warm bodies", and my shelves are almost full, but seeing all my stuff together makes it hard to see what else I need.

Repulsors and Hellblasters, more Inceptors too

You have lots of single units, unable to build redundancy around a theme. More Predators wouldn't hurt either

Edited by Ishagu

You've got literally everything!

Just go through theme I guess. Add units to complete a 1st Company themed force. Then add choices for a Dreadnought themed force. Then a biker themed force...

Basically choose a theme and create it at this point.

Originally, I built a 7th edition Battle Company, then I started adding Veteran elements. With the addition of Primaris Marines and 8th edition, I've repurposed some of the original Third Company elements elsewhere to fit in Primaris units. So sixth squad is now Sixth Company's sixth squad and ninth squad is now Ninth Company's ninth squad. I'm planning on adding another Intercessor squad as fourth squad, moving fourth squad Tacticals to Sixth Company, but all I have at this point is an extra Intercessor sergeant in fourth squad markings.

Ishagu - I was thinking a second Predator as my first is an Annihilator, maybe with Chronus as a Destructor. However, I wasn't sure whether to go multiple Vindicators, Land Raiders, or Predators and how many. I know there's the strategems for both, but they are so reliant on the "need for three".

Captain Idaho - well, not everything.

Right now, my theme has been infantry. I don't get to play many games: my son has a small Death Guard/Word Bearers force I've painted for him, but he's only 10 and loses interest quickly when we play. I've focused on being fluffy rather than WAAC, so I'm sure that my wargear selections would leave something to be desired.