Prophets Of the Seven: Plague caster

Plaguecaster

Well I've been really lax in my wargaming this year with barely much actually built all year mostly since I've been really busy with work, to remedy that I have brought a few Blight haulers plus some death shroud and Plague marines plus characters , hoping to redo my warband with all the new Death Guard models as I really love the new heavily corrupted and mutated look they have.

Of course I need a warlord for my force so I decided to convert up a Plaguecaster with bits from the Plague marine kit plus a few other bits, I am probably going to change his base for a bigger one so I can add quite a few Nurglings to his base. Still thinking of what colour scheme I will go but thinking of a more bluish look if possible. I have decided to go for the Prophets of the Seven as my warband as the little snippet about them being accompied by heaps of Nurgling could be cool if I can try having mostly all models with at least one on their base or model.

gallery_59703_9915_1421.jpg

gallery_59703_9915_11183.jpg

Do you reckon having the big bell on the backpack makes him look more like a Blightbringer than a Plague caster as I could alwasy remove the bell and replace it with some sort of Icon or even a Nurgling etc.

Edited by Plaguecaster