Making all twelve Wolf Lords - Grand Annulus Finished!

@ Sandalphon

Thank you. It was great to have that art to work from and help with all the indecisions.

@ Warbringer

Thank you buddy! I forgot to write it in the last post. Yes those drawings of the company badges and 3D prints were an absolute game changer. Project just wouldn't be the same without you. You can have all the salad recipes for that one!

@ PowerHungryMonkey

Thank you very much. Hopefully you can follow what I did from my posts if you really want to give it a go. If people are interested I think Warbringer said he was thinking of putting those company badge 3D print designs on Thingiverse. Don't know if you have access to a 3D printer.

@ Majkhel

Thank you I appreciate that.

So as I was working off two pieces of artwork in the end I'll show again the other piece...

0f00ddf0.jpg?w=1000

Now as I have all the bits I thought I would give this a quick mock up, This would be the Wolf Council deciding what to do, presumably right before the events of Wrath of Magnus...

img_20200501_140409.jpg?w=1024

Couldn't resist really. Now the question is do I try and make a massive winged wolf statue?!

On the subject of art pieces I'lll show you this too. It's a 'paint over' of a picture I took of some of my Wolf Lords by Artists Empire. This is all pretty new to me, but I'm really getting into them. Really lets you see your models in the moment.

img_20200415_113348.jpg