Raptors new project

Johanhgg

The camo pattern is enough to grab your attention but subtle enough to not distract from the rest of the model. Curious as how you would tackle sniper scouts......PAINT SNIPER SCOUTS!

love the update

Edited by war009

Thanks alot guys! Yes! Youre both right, its an aggressor and its white scars, my ongoing driving-me-to-sanitys-edge-project.

Thanks war009! Yes, i wanted a camopattern, but not one that would blend the model in to the basing (in reality thats exactly what i would want the camopattern to do

Edited by Johanhgg

From war009's thread: I think you should try Consecrators.

Why?  Because of the choices provided elsewhere, you are willing to do Black Templars, which has black armor, like the Consecrators. 

Also, you were willing to do Dark Angels, which the Consecrators are a Successor Chapter from, so you get a midway point (of sorts) between the BT and DA. AND you would be able to use some BT and DA parts for the models, especially robes or tabards.

EDIT: scanning the DA forum, Consecrators seem rare there as well, so you can take a lead on the relatively rare Chapter (which is snowflake-y, yet I appreciate that).

:thumbsup:

Edited by Race Bannon
More words

From war009's thread: I think you should try Consecrators.

Why? Because of the choices provided elsewhere, you are willing to do Black Templars, which has black armor, like the Consecrators.

Also, you were willing to do Dark Angels, which the Consecrators are a Successor Chapter from, so you get a midway point (of sorts) between the BT and DA. AND you would be able to use some BT and DA parts for the models, especially robes or tabards.

EDIT: scanning the DA forum, Consecrators seem rare there as well, so you can take a lead on the relatively rare Chapter (which is snowflake-y, yet I appreciate that).

:thumbsup:

Thanks man! Its decided! I will heed to the call! Hereby my third and final chapter (yeah right) will be consecrators! Seems like a good choice; using old marks of powerarmour, with DA CT the hellblasters and inceptors will rock, i like black and red and since i have ravenwing slready it seems to fit!

My buddy plays Iron Hands and it really grinds his gears that IH doesn't get any support from GW. RG get slightly more because we have a couple named characters.

RG has a lot of beef with the IH because they used the RG as bait against an Ork attack. The IH literally stood within bolter range and waited to attack while the RG went right in. The IH stood there until they were sure that the orks were fully committed before they engaged... still makes my blood boil.